Lancashire Brickwork also carries out and provides advice on general building work such as:
- Replacing cavity trays.
- Pointing of ridge tiles.
- Fit or replace wall ties.
- Replace or install airbricks.
- Repair storm damage.
- Damp proofing.
- Rebuild walls and replace lintels.
- Remedial work for cavity wall insulation.
- Clear wall cavities.
- Carry out rendering.
- Installation & repair of dry verge roofing.
- Build or repair fireplaces.
- Repair and rebuild chimneys, install or replace pots and cowls. *
For older buildings we use sulfate-resisting cement which is recommended for use in all concrete, mortar and grout below ground or where sulfates are present in concentrations likely to lead to deterioration.
* We strongly advise that you consult a fully qualified, registered engineer – HETAS (for log burner) and Gas Safe (for gas appliance) following any rebuilding work carried out on chimneys.